Software for Pixhawk Hardware
PX4 Flight Stack
Flight control software from the PX4 dev team - comes as collection of individual applications for estimation and control, fully multithreaded. Runs on top of the PX4 environment.
APM Flight Stack
Flight control software from the APM dev team - single application. Runs on top of the PX4 environment.
All software solutions run on the Pixhawk autopilot, designed by the PX4 open hardware development team in collaboration with 3D Robotics.
- 168 MHz Cortex M4F CPU (256 KB RAM, 2 MB Flash)
- Sensors: 3D ACC / Gyro / MAG / Baro
- Integrated backup, override and failsafe processor with mixing
- microSD slot, 5 UARTs, CAN, I2C, SPI, ADC, etc
- Order from 3D Robotics Store
- Order from Unmanned Tech
- Order from BYOD
- Order from UAV store
- Order from onDrone UK
ETH Zurich is a leading university in the micro air vehicle research field and supports this project. PX4 is maintained by a volunteer community of students and PhD students of the Computer Vision and Geometry Lab.